PERFECT FOR EDC!!!
The Armytek Prime C1 Magnet USB flashlight is fitted with a modern and powerful LED Cree X-PL. Into the Prime C1 , the developers integrated powerful electronics and a flashlight active temperature control without a timer, i.e. that operation at full power is not time-limited. The flashlight is protected against overheating of the LED by thermal protection and power control and the advanced electronic protection serves against incorrect battery insertion. The Prime C1 has a special TIR optics designed not to cause "tunnel vision" even at continuous use and effective and far beam distance of up to 165 meters. The maximum brightness output is up to 1050 lumens. The flashlight has a multicolor warning LED light indication of the voltage status (battery capacity) and high temperature against overheating of the electronics that is mounted in the Prime C1 switch, so it warns you in advance of possible discharge of the battery and its necessary replacement as well as high temperature of the LED light. The switch is located on the top of the flashlight head, for better control with one hand and easy mode switching. The power supply is possible with 1 x 18350 Li-lon (type CR123) accumulator / battery. There are 8 light modes and 3 flash modes - so-called "STROBE“ modes. The flat shape of the flashlight and the magnet allow the flashlight to be attached and placed vertically on metal objects by means of a magnetic rear part. The shape of the flashlight allows it to stand like a candle and thus extends the possibilities of its use. The advantage is the possibility of charging the battery directly in the flashlight via a special USB cable with a magnetic plug by attaching to the magnetic bottom lid. You do not need a charger. The Armytek Prime C1 Hi-Tech electronics provide ultralight power consumption in OFF mode, which extends the lighting time and saves the battery. Moreover, with this model, you can also use Armytek color filters for hunting and forest action. The IP68 certificate guarantees total water and dust resistance, so the Prime C1 will also light while immersed in water at a depth of 10 m. The flashlight body is made of durable duralumin and can withstand falls from the height of up to 10 m.
The Prime C1 also has a very compact size and low weight of just 58 grams without power supply, which is really enough to find a place in your outdoor activities, camping, fishing, in nature or as a home assistant, work tool, or just in your pocket or hanging in a belt case. The Prime C1 is a versatile universal flashlight for everyday use. Armytek is one of the top brands and guarantees warranty service for up to 10 years.
- Superb light of amazing constant brightness due to powerful electronics and active temperature control without timers.
- Rechargeable flashlight with magnet USB charger.
- Efficient TIR-optics and no “tunnel vision” effect even after continuous use.
- Multicolor Warning Indication of low battery level and real-time temperature control.
- Multicolor State Indication and ultra-low current drain in OFF-state – more than 25 years.
- Highest dustproof and waterproof IP68 standard – the flashlight continues to work even at the depth of 10 meters.
- LED: Cree XP-L
- LED life: 50,000 hours
- Maximum output: 1,050 Lumens
- Light range: 165 m
- Power supply: 1 x 18350 3.7 V Li-Ion battery/accumulator
- Number of modes: 11 x – 100 %, 49 %, 24 %, 9 %, 3.5 %, 0.6 %, 0.3 %, 0.04 %, STROBE 3, 2, 1
- Reflector surface: TIR-optics
- Material: aviation duralumin, Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish 400 HV
- Max. light life: 30 min. (max. output)
- Max. light life: 60 days (min. output)
- Light color: cold white
- Certification: IP-68 waterproof and dustproof
- Impact resistance: from 10 m of height
- Color: black
- Overall length: 9.1 cm
- Head diameter: 2.54 cm
- Body diameter: 2.45 cm
- Weight: 58 g (without battery)